SmartphoneTradeIn.com takes your security and privacy concerns very seriously. During the inspection process, we erase personal data on all devices through a factory reset. The factory reset process removes all personal data, including emails, texts, contacts and pictures, and restores the device to its original factory settings.
If you are more comfortable erasing the data yourself, the factory reset is surprisingly simple. Please follow our factory reset guide below. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We are here to help!
Factory Reset Guide – How to Erase the Data on Your Smartphone or iPad
iPhone & iPad
- Click the Home Button to return to the home screen
- Tap the “Settings” icon
- Select “General”
- Select “Reset”
- Select “Erase All Content and Settings”
- Open Home Screen or Main Menu Tap “Settings” Select “Privacy”
(On some devices, select “Personal” or “Account” or “Storage”)
- Select “Factory Data Reset”
(On some devices, select “Backup & Reset” before “Factory Data Reset”)
- Select “Reset Phone”
(On some devices, the last step is “Delete All” or “Erase All Data”)
* The exact factory reset instructions may vary slightly by Android model.